ES File Explorer File Manager is a file management tool for Android devices, which is the most popular and most downloaded file manager In Google Play store. It is one of the proficient file managers that you can get for free for Android devices. Once installed you can easily enjoy its amazing benefits without spending a dollar on its purchase.
NOTE – If you want to use this file manager app then it is important to root your android device using any of these following programs:
You can use any of the above-mentioned programs for ES file explorer root.
Document Explorer is a program for managing files in your Android mobile and memory card. I think you might have a lot of files in your mobile and keep them organized may become an issue for you. What you will need is a fantastic file-manager to handle your documents without the necessity of a computer quickly. Now, ES File Explorer can be a program which has files/apps/tasks management.
8 Interesting Features of ES File Explorer
- It lets you manage your data, in flash storage or SD card and internal storage connected to your device. Even it let you perform inter-storage operations easily using the ES file Explorer such as copying or moving files form one storage to another.
- In ES file explorer you are allowed to open and use multiple windows.
- It also allow background processing which let you use your phone concurrently the app or operation is running.
- You can also explore the hidden files in ES file explorer if the relevant feature is turned on at the time of use.
- It let you create a private network that enables you to share the files across the devices without the need to swap the memory cards or attach cables.
- The app also equipped with smart lock feature that let you secure the file manager. It means a complete privacy and better security.
- Using the root file explorer feature you can make changes in the file and with the rooted device you can explore the secured android files.
- The app also supports the gesture feature – not only user can assign a function to any gesture they want, also it can be performed on any career within the app.
File Explorer – A Must to Manage Files on Android
As most of us know, we can easily navigate, create, delete, copy, cut and rename any folder and file on a computer. These attributes seem so simple that we just take it for granted. One of the fantastic ways to manage your documents is just connecting your phone to a computer via a USB cable. Nonetheless, it’s impossible to take your computer everywhere you go, since it’s not as portable as your cell phone. So what would you do if you wish to manage documents in your mobile without a PC?
While Android OS doesn’t include a file manager in it -, for this reason, you will need to put in a file explorer in your smart phone to manage files in a functional mode similar to a PC. File Explorer, such as other Android file managers, provides the simplest functions such as, navigate, delete, create, copy, cut, paste and rename any folders and archives on phone and SD card without needing a PC. Among the differences from the others is the fact that it can add shortcuts to any folders and files to the home display, which provides you fast access to them.
The biggest advantage of all File Explorer is the capacity to manage tasks and apps also. It is possible just to start, cancel, and disable any app installed on your mobile phone. You’re able to see their detailed information and create shortcuts. As a task manager can do, it has the power to look at the running programs’ sizes, kill them and see their detailed information.
File Explorer is the greatest ES file manager for the Android marketplace. It has all of the features that consumers would want. You can download it for free.
ES File Explorer for iOS
It’s by far the most useful tool for your Android users as you can easily manage your files with no difficulty. The ES File Explorer has been utilized by countless people where you could share all of your files and data free of charge. This tool isn’t available on the iOS devices and meant for Android device.
However, there are some other file manager apps for iOS devices that one can download from their respective App store.
ES File Explorer for PC
It works just like your mobile version but only better and easily to install. There are some third party software packages that let you use the ES File Explorer on your Mac Computer or Window PC. For instance, Andy emulating software package is one of the name that offer such solution.
The PC version of ES File Explorer offer you enough storage space to backup all you critical data and keeps your smart devices ready when you are heading out.
ES File Explorer’s Cloud Storage
It supports various cloud platforms available in the industry, including Amazon S3, Yandex, OneDrive, Sugar sync, Google Drive, Dropbox and Box.net just to name a few.
It includes the typical Multi-media explorer to your files and also to use in searching for songs, videos, and graphics. Most importantly, ES file manager is quite convenient to use zipped files and installing new software on your device.
Despite your local files, you can able to practically do all these whether on your Android device or virtually manage the operations within a network with your desktop computer. Download ES File Explorer for PC through any reliable and certified third party software system to get the best mobile to pc experience.
– Root Explorer – It is an essential tool for root users that makes file management easier. It gives you access to all data directories, user permissions, and the entire file system.
– Multiple Language Support – It is highly useful as it comes in several languages including, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Turkish, Tamil, Catalan, Ukrainian, Czech, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Korean, Russian and unquestionably, English.
– Use Bluetooth – It also enables you to copy and paste the files between paired Bluetooth devices. For transferring and browsing over files, it also supports the OBEX FTP within the file manager.
– Built in-features – It is integrated with ZIP and RAR supports that offer easy compressing and decompression of files.
ES File Explorer includes the broadest assortment of attributes in file management systems now. All data are procured whether through the cloud, locally or network. It even includes tools to maintain your Android device at its peak performance. With this attribute, virtually there is no need to acquire another distinct application to manage your files. Nevertheless, it would be more economical to download and set up ES File Explorer on PC to conveniently get your documents over Mac or Windows operating systems.
What else you can do with it?
Employing ES File Explorer on PC enables you to do precisely the exact processes you can do with your handset. Transfer files, edit and see on simultaneous devices now that you’ve got it in your desktop computer also. It might be coming out of your note, tab or mobile phone then get the same thing from the PC. Tech savvy users understand what WebDAV, SFTP, FTPS, and FTP signifies to their files.
Nonetheless, you’ll find the same Android encounter be it on Windows or Mac computer you are using in your home or on the job. It does not matter. Simply sign in using your Google account, and you are all set. ES File Explorer for PC is more convenient to use since you don’t need to close the app to make way for another to work. That is one thing we love about making use of a desktop computer, and everything is possible today, because of Andy desktop program. Aside from that, it is possible to perform significant tasks in between to take advantage of your time.