Root explorer APK by speed software is a top-five app for google android platform If you are familiar with root explorer. it’s a root file manager available in the Android Play Store for three dollars and ninety-nine cents. Let’s go ahead and take a look first thing you want to know about root explorer is that its functionality goes far beyond what you get with regular file managers. So there’s various different root options and there’s various different options in general for you.
Root users that you don’t find with average file manager so what speed software is done is they’ve taken all of that. They’ve taken the experience and the unified it into one file manager.
So let me give you an example of what I mean here. So let’s say you’ve lost data and you’ve rooted your phone to try to relocate that data. Now a lot of times with regular file managers are certain folders that you can access, but not with root explorer. With Free root explorer APK you have access to every single folder and file system on your handset.
So if there’s something that you cannot locate it will be available in root explorer with a little bit of research and just a little bit of where they’re all. You’ll be able to find whatever it is that you felt you lost.
So that’s one of the benefits I’ve known people who have had download folders and pictures and all sorts of different files that they needed, that they’ve apparently thought they lost but it downloaded root explorer and been able to locate it somewhere on the device. Its interface is very simple very user-friendly.
How to Use Root Explorer APK:
You have root options right here again you can go all the way back to your root folder because you do have root access.
When you go to the three buttons which is the settings then you have some options like
So if you go into preferences you can see the various different options. When you go to the view mode which is the first option you will see
- Simple list
- Detailed list
You have visibility option in preferences. Whether you want the tabs to be always visible always hidden or automatic.
Now you have themes which is really cool. You can select according to your choice. You have more than enough options to select theme. You have Dark themes, Light themes, and Light with dark action bars. Just below these options you have a home wallpaper feature which is really awesome. Tap on home wallpaper it will change the background picture to your home wallpaper. So you can try a home wallpaper go back you will see utilizes the home wallpaper is the background so that’s a really cool feature.
You can do icon set like default or customize. If you select the customize option, now you have two options default or customize. You can do customize your folder colors or something like that. So you can do blue folders yellow folders orange folders you can even customize that. It’s really a great feature root explorer APK have.
Now you got an option that allows you to see hidden files. Again I can go all the way back to if you thought you’ve lost files, they might just be hidden so you can locate hidden files by clicking checkbox, second option is show image thumbnails, third option is show friendly file sizes.
You also have archived preferences in terms of zip/Tar create folder, archive extracted folder. Below that general preferences having external SD path. You also have startup preferences as well so quite a few options.
Now again for a lot of people who have root you want a unified comprehensive file manager it’s very important that you have a unified file manager because there’s a lot of different files and folders and things that you may need to locate and root explorer app for android locates it for you with such an emphasis on user friendliness.
You could sort folders by name, date, size and type etc. You can add a folder you can add a file a root tab, a local storage tab, external SD tab, Google Drive tab, box tab, Dropbox tab and network (SMB) tab. All right? Now you can also search for whatever it is that you’re looking to search.
Great Features of Android Root Explorer APK
You can do zip your required files by just hold down on any folder. When you tap on any folder name you can choose one option given below.
- Move Folder
- Copy Folder
- Open with
- Add bookmarks
- Zip this folder
- Create Tar
- Set as home folder
- Change owner
- Change SE context
- Create shortcut
- Link to This Folder
What action would you like to perform? There’s a multitude of options. The really great thing about root explorer is that it gives you a multitude of options. It gives them to you in a very user-friendly manner root explorer APP. You can download root explorer APK for Android from here.
What’s New From Latest to Old Versions of Root Explorer App:
Root explorer 4.0.7 apk
A good looking icons added and fix bugs to make it more powerful file manager.
- Two new icon view modes (medium and large). Existing icon mode becomes “Small Icons” mode.
- Fixed problems viewing SQLite databases on Nougat as well as locked database issue.
- Some other minor bug fixes.
Root explorer 4.0.6 apk
Most of the focus on themes or SD card write feature. Before it we are unable to paste a file in multiple times. This bug is surely fixed in this version.
- Significantly improved SD card write performance in Android 5.0+
- For dark themes changed popup menu from white to dark grey
- Fixed crash when authorising SD card and “Don’t keep activities” developer preference is enabled
- Fixed crash when pressing paste multiple times
Root explorer 4.0.5 pro apk
Minor errors can loose a user or customer of an application. So here they fix filename error which create disturbance for non technical users. Good looking themes are also added here.
- Black theme
- Fixed problem with UTF-8 characters in file names (fixed by avoiding use of busybox!)
Root explorer apk android 4.0.4
User was be tired of due to an option which was asked multiple times about storage options. This has been now fixed.
- Fixed recurring storage permission dialog problem
Explorer apk android 4.0.3
- Click on path in title bar to add full path to clipboard
- Fixed intermittent crash when opening text files from “Open with” screen
- Added Nougat-specific user ids in Change Owner drop down lists
- Fixed problem copying from cloud to external SD card in CM13
Root explorer 4.0.2 apk
- Support for Majisk v6 and PHH Superuser
Explorer 4.0.1 apk download
- Android N compatibility
- Fixed crash when authorizing SD card in Marshmallow
- Material Design UI
Root explorer 3.3.8 apk free download
- Fixed crash on CM13 (due to CM13’s use of toybox instead of busybox or toolbox).
- Fixed move in anonymous SMB shares.
Root explorer v3.3.7 apk free download
- Fix for problem editing system files in rooted Marshmallow devices with SELinux set to Enforcing mode
Root explorer 3.3.5 apk download
- Enhanced file extraction to SD card in Candy
- Fix for issue opening content documents in/information/misc
- Different random fixes
Download Explorer pro 3.3.4
- Improved handling of situation where root access is denied in Superuser
- Fix for Open With crash
- Correctly create and extract archives to SD card in Lollipop (when path is changed in prefs)
Explorer pro 3.3.3 apk
- Updated to latest Dropbox SDK
- A few tweaks and fixes
Root Explorer pro 3.3.2 apk
- A few more quick fixes
Root Explorer pro 3.1.8 apk
- Enhanced SQLite Viewer data grid with pinch gesture for re-sizing, column sorting and data filtering
- Improved external SD card writing capability in KitKat by allowing folder creation (may not work on all devices)
- Enabled streaming of MKV files from network and cloud (if compatible video player is also installed)
- Various bug fixes
Explorer pro 3.1.1 apk
- Workaround for internal storage mounting issue in su binary provided by CM 10.2 and ClockworkMod Superuser.
Explorer 3.1 apk free download
- Allow permissions and owner change on multiple selected files.
- Added ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission for compatibility with latest Superuser.
Root Explorer 3.0.1 apk
- Added parent folder link on storage tab
- Fixed some FC conditions and other reported issues.
Root Explorer 3.0 apk
- Multiple tabs.
- Network (SMB), Google Drive, Box and Dropbox support.
- Concurrent, background processing of multiple operations with notifications.
- Progress display and ability to cancel all long-running operations.
Root Explorer pro 2.21.1 apk download
- Show used and free space correctly for external SD card on CM10.
- Fixed crash when showing some dialogs on Honeycomb 3.2.
Explorer 2.21 apk download free
- Added Create Shortcut option for files and folders.
- Make Root Explorer available to process downloaded or received archive, text and database files.
- Allow device files to be listed.
- Use Holographic theme on dialogs for ICS/Jelly Bean.
- Fixed Verizon Galaxy S3 startup freeze issue.
- Added Whats New dialog
- Improved Italian translation.
- Improved Korean translation.
The only file explorer having no unnecessary or useless clutter. Just user oriented app to see all of your files and manage your files in an efficient way. A single app with multitude options to manage, explore, hide, delete and zip your files. There are too much features that are explained in this article. Hope you will enjoy this APP.