Root Explorer APK – What is it?
Root Explorer is one of the popular and finest file manager app for Android. In addition to the normal file manager functionality, the app also features many built in features not normally seen in other file manager apps.
You would definitely love to download root explorer once you get to know about the features that it offers you. It is not without anything that the app has a 4.7-star rating on Google Play Store. What makes it one of the best file manager apps for Android is that fact that it can work both on rooted and nonrooted Android devices. If you are on a non-rooted Android smartphone, you can use the root explorer app to browse through the regular files like images, documents, and videos among others. However, the real value of the Root Explorer APK will be evident when it is used on a rooted Android device. It can be the best file manager app for a rooted device. It will allow you edit, delete or access even the system files with ease.
What makes Root Explorer APK the Best Choice for Rooted File manager?
Well, rather than the non rooted Android device, Root Explorer apk is best suited for the rooted device. It gives you a complete system administrative ability.
You would be able to open even the database files with ease using Root Explorer Pro for Android. It lets you access the files like Builp.prop or SQL. However, we would advise you to use it with caution. Modifying a system parameter without a proper knowledge can brick your Android smartphone and leave it beyond repairs.
How to Download Root Explorer Pro APK for Android?
Well, we would share the step by step instructions on how to download Root Explorer Apk for free. This tutorial will help you download root browser with simple steps so that you can enjoy the premium features of the root explorer apk for free.
Follow the steps here below –
- Download the Root Explorer APK from this link.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, locate the file on your phone using the default file manager app on your device.
- Tap on the file to begin installing it.
- Go to Settings app on your phone.
- Access Security option.
- Look for Unknown Sources under Security Menu.
- Slide the toggle to enable instaalation of apps from third party sources.
- Once the Root Explorer APK is installed on you device, you can launch it just the way you would launch any other app on your phone.
If you have not installed any third party apps before, you may need to allow app installation from Unklnown Sources. To do this,
How To Use The Root Explorer APK?
Well, it does work as a regular file manager. You can perform a host of file manager functions like copy, paste, cut or move.
Some of the features that make it worth the trouble in installing it on your phone can be summed up as
- It is the best file manager app for your Android device, especially if you are on a rooted device.
- The app lets you hack the paid games on Google Play Store.
- Customization is the name of the game. You have several customization options available on it.
- One of the best features that makes it your preferred file manager is the ability to integrate seamlessly with Google Drive, Drop Box and other popular cloud storage services.
- The root explorer offers multi select functionality as well.
Is it safe to use Root Explorer?
Well, that is something that would depend upon how you use the app. As long as you are aware of what you are doing, there should be no issues either with the app or with your phone. However, take precautions while using the app as it is quite powerful enough and can brick your smartphone if you do change the parameters of an app without any knowledge thereof. We would expect you to exercise consciousness and caution while working with the app.
There is no chance of anyone – be it app developers or Google themselves getting to know about the app being used. In any case, we would not want you to use the Root Explorer app for illegal purposes.
Root Explorer APK is indeed a great application you can use on your Android device. If you possess enough knowledge of file system and their effect on the proper functioning of your phone – Root Explorer can be a great weapon in your hand. Do check it out once and let us know about your feedback and opinions.